What does this app do?
This app helps you keep a record of your blood glucose level as well as your insulin intake.
You can also add comments to each recording to remind yourself what happened at the time of recording.
The recorded test results will be put into the graph view and grouped by date automatically. This allows you to see how your blood glucose level varies during the period of a day, thus gives you an idea on what can be improved.
This app cannot test your blood sugar level, and neither can any other app.
Always use a blood glucose meter for testing accuracy.
This app started as a pet project for my personal use, then I thought it might help others too, so I made some updates and packaged it up. More features such as share results, graph for multiple dates are under development and will be available in the near future.
Please send your feedback via email to email@example.com
Converts the select boxes of your WordPress site into Chosen auto-complete boxes.
- Go to Plugins screen and click “Add New” button
- In the search box type in “SW Chosen”, and install it
- Activate the plugin.
- Download SW Chosen to your desktop
- Extract the plugin folder to your desktop
- Use your favourite FTP program, upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded SW Chosen in the list
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it
After the plugin is successfully activated, navigate to Settings, SW Chosen Settings to configure it to fit your needs
More details can be found on the SW Chosen WordPress plugin page.